I suggest you make a list of what you want to work on during the Blogathon Bash. I mention some things in the About page but here are some more.
- Clean Up your Pinterest Account (get rid of ones that don’t link back to source – why?)
- Sign up for Feedburner to better take care of your RSS subscriptions.
- Register your blog with Alexa.com and learn what your score means.
- Clean out your email inbox
- Create email templates for common types of emails you send
- Sign up for Google Analytics and start monitoring your blog stats.
- Add social media icons to your blog.
- Go back to old posts and fix them up (check links, add photos, fix typos and poorly written text)
- Come up with a blogging schedule.
- Redo/Do your About Me page.
There are just so many things you could work on!