The Declutter Your Inbox Event is OVER!
There are many ways to “play.” You can just work on your own to get the job done or you can interact with us in one or more different ways.
- Clean your email accounts out!
- Count the total number of emails in every email account you own BEFORE you start tackling and then again AFTER. You can keep this to yourself, share in the comments or in the Facebook Group or just share the total afterwards or total you got rid of. Whatever you want! We just want to cheer you on.
- Check back on the blog later today and tomorrow for some helpful posts on cleaning our your email.
- Chat in our Facebook group when you take a break from purging to let us know how it’s going or to ask questions (how do I turn off notifications for a certain site or how do I create message rules etc.)
- Connect on twitter (and use hashtag #blogathon2) and let us know how it’s going or give us your tips.
- Join us for a twitter chat at 8pm EST Sunday and/or 1pm EST Monday with hashtag #blogathon2
If there is something you need to help you get the job done, let me know and I’ll see what I can do!
Whether you need to clean out 10 emails or 100,000 – You Can Do It!
Just added it up and looks like I’m working through over 3300 emails myself!