You’ve heard of the blogathon but you haven’t signed up. Why? If your reason is below, maybe you really can participate!
I Can’t Join the Blogathon Because…
- I don’t have enough time. That’s what the blogathon is, TIME. Time to do whatever needs to be done. Put aside as many of your other duties as you can and get those blogging tasks done.
- I don’t blog on weekends. So blog only on Friday. You don’t have to participate the whole weekend.
- I don’t have a babysitter. Do you normally work on your blog while your kids are around? Get older ones blogging or reading, get younger ones doing one of these ideas for blogging with kids.
- I can’t blog for 72 hours. No one is asking you to. Do blogging tasks for as much as you can during the weekend, even if it only ends up being 2 hours.
- I don’t have a blog yet, I’m just getting started on one. You can signup with and work on your blog to be during the weekend. Or signup with a social media profile of your choice so we can still cheer you on.
- I don’t understand what the blogathon is. The FAQ is very extensive if the signup post isn’t enough. Or contact me with any questions.
- I’ll be out of town. If you blog on mobile you can still join in. Or perhaps you have a few moments with your laptop in the evenings. Depending on what kind of out of town you are talking about, you might still be able to join.
- I don’t know what tasks to do. You can spend the entire weekend visiting other participants and networking, chatting on Facebook and Twitter and having fun if you want. If you don’t really need to write posts or edit designs or clear out email, just network and have fun!
- I don’t have internet access. Well you are reading this aren’t you? Use your laptop at a café or library. Or visit a friend with internet access.
- I don’t want to. Okay well I got nothing for this. But if there is something about the blogathon that you don’t like, please let me know so I can improve.
Sign Up Now!!